

I know that everyone has heard about the devastation of what has happened in Haiti. I feel so lucky that I was able to participate in a huge garage sale in the Lin's parking lot to raise money to send to the orphanages that we are in close contact with. Luckily they weren't hit as hard. None of the kids got hurt but some close relatives of the director, Guesno, and his wife, Marjorie, were killed or injured badly. I hope that our contribution (almost $6,000!)will be of help to them in rebuilding their orphanages. Here are a whole bunch of pictures from the yard sale. The first is my little brother Sam, he is a natural in front of the camera. The next one is my beautiful mom and Sis. Carpenter, we couldn't have done it without her. The gorgeous girl holding the sign is my sister Cassie. She was our best advertiser. The last one is just a shot of some of the costumers. As you can see... we had a lot of fun :).

No comments:
Post a Comment